I have been a longtime lover of Seedlip. Their Garden 108 and Grove 42 bottles are always on my bar cart, ready to be mixed with my go-to low-sugar tonic. Still, when I want something more margarita-esque to sip on, I go for this recipe inspired by a drink I enjoyed once at the Boston Harbor Hotel awaiting a ferry.
Enjoy with your next taco night, make a pitcher when friends come over, or just because.
– Seedlip Garden 108
– One Fresh Squeezed Lime
– Salt to Rim the Glass
– Optional: Simple Syrup
- First, pour salt onto a small plate spreading it wide enough to cover the glass you’ll be using. Set to the side.
- Second, you’ll mix one shot glass of Seedlip Garden, one fresh squeezed lime (I love this tool for catching the seeds!), and two to three squeezes of agave into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Next, use whatever is left on the juiced lime to wet the rim of the drinking glass and after, you can place the rim directly onto the salted plate turning it so it’s covered in salt.
- Pour desired ice into the glass you’ll be using. I either use large whiskey cubes for a slow melt or crushed ice. Either works!
- Lastly, shake the cocktail shaker and strain into your drinking glass. Enjoy!
Want another other non-alcoholic drink recipes I’m loving lately? Checkout this less sweet take on a Shirley Temple.
Tell me: Have you tried Seedlip? What did you think?
Please note that this post may include affiliate links. These come at no additional cost to you + Kayli never recommends products she hasn’t loved herself.